20 (unimportant) facts about myself

...that you might not want to know...


  1. The eldest child. 
  2. Born outsida Malaysia. 
  3. Pizza and sushi are love. 
  4. I suka Purple. 
  5. I got that one horrible laugh and I laugh easily. Aisey. 
  6. An overly attached girl(/friend) 
  7. I love dancing and i like tarian kening bahaha. 
  8. Masa kecil jari kelingking kanan I pernah hancur sbb gaduh. 
  9. Pernah dpt no 42/43 in a test, lepas tu kena brainwashed dgn counsellor, mother abah semua cukup, next exam dapat no 2 eleh senang kacang tumbuk. 
  10. I love spicy food. 
  11. I ada lesen motor tapi dah berapa tahun dah tak bawa motor. 
  12. I'm a crybaby. 
  13. I take a lot of photos (not selfie) 
  14. I am not a good cook. 
  15. I suka main air. 
  16. Loveeeee heels. 
  17. Collect old coins and notes. 
  18. Hate sweet drinks and food (tho I bake) 
  19. I suck remembering roads and maps so I trust gps more than signboards & woman instinct. 
  20. Remember faces better than names.

After listing down these twenty things about myself... I get a little worried if these things are even correct. I am not sure if I know myself well enough. It can get even weirder if I really recall things.

p/s: tagged by Arissa & Dewed

No comments:

Post a Comment