Graduating, Graduated.


After a year in foundation and another 4 years in degree, I've finally graduated in Bachelor of Education Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language. My convocation day fell on second day of December 2014. I was thrilled to find out that my parents were coming in batik! They were truly the cutest.


Of course, a day like this wouldn't turn out to be an important day for anyone without some drama. It went like this, I came to the university earlier than my parents. I drove my Lamborghini (read: Kenari) and my parents went out an hour later on my father's Hilux. After 3 minute driving (quite slowly), my mother heard "Meow...". The voice was weak... I think my parents were too shock, the meow meow went on for a few times more before my mother grabbed my father by his left hand and asked him to pull over. They got down and started looking around. Mother checked the back seats and the open air area whilst father checked the back tyres because our little kitty, Hookeze, loves to take her naps there. But... Nothing. None. Nada.

My mother almost cried when she heard another meow so both of them rushed to the front tyres and my father opened the hood but still, nothing was there. Suddenly, my mother cried out loud, "Abah, Ummi nampak ekor! Tolong Abah Ummi tak sanggup tolong ambil Abah.." and there, little Hookeze is grabbing a horizontal thing located near the engine and the front tyres. She didn't want to let go of the metal, probably too scared to do anything but meow, but after a few tries, she finally let go. She was half covered in black lubricants, her paws were oily and she burnt her nose. Ahh, poor kitty. She's fine now. She sleeps a little bit more often. Oh kitty you know how to steal my parents' attention.

Anyway, things went smoothly for me, on the other hand. Lol. Of course I was nervous I kept fixing my robe and mortar board when they were not actually moving. My faculty was the first to receive scrolls and I was the fifty second graduate oh dearrrr but it went really fast and in a blink of an eye, it was over. And my convo picture sucks. Hahahaha.




BUT, so glad that I had Musz Emir to photograph my friends and family once the ceremony finished. It's a pleasure to work with a very patient and cheerful lad like him. I was sure satisfied with the photos. Please head over to his facebook and instagram, check out his beautiful works and fall in love.


Many thanks to those who came with presents, balloons (omg balloons) and doughnuts! Weiiii lapar wei! Real friends know that you love balloons and real friends know convocation eats your lunch hour. We were starving of course! Missing each and everyone of the SMSI right now. Yeah, now people know what SMSI stands for (after all this while lol). I revealed it on my instagram. Couldn't get all of em in a single shoot now I so sad one. Looking forward to meeting them in near future!



Most importantly, big thanks to my favourite dude, Bafiq for staying with me until dinner. Holding my bags and shoes because the pain was on point. Ini lagi sorang. I think one of the best dramas of the day was when he planned to surprise me by hiding behind a wall, welcoming me out from the hall, but turned out, he was the one surprised because I knew him so well. I caught him first. Lol. I "cakkk!" him loudly (apparently) and he sooo malu one. 1437.


Till we meet again, convocation.



No comments:

Post a Comment