I wish everybody in Malaysia will stop littering and throw their rubbish only into the dustbin. Really. This saddens me every time I see a passenger of a car in front of me throws things so leisurely, a van's driver throwing plastic of her drink outta the window with no shame. Obviously this behaviour invites the other children to throw their packs of junk food and stuff outta the van shamelessly. This has got to stop! Please. I admit before this I would just honk at these road users like it's nobody's business but I have learnt that there may be consequences afterwards that I couldn't foresee? Being a road user in Malaysia, I can not always assume that everyone is nice. The guy I honk could possible armed with a gun I don't know so yeah. Okay, I was just overthinking things.
Point is, what is the best way to tell people to not litter? I think our teachers have reminded us and our kids countless times during the assembly. The bins are everywhere. Then why do we still see tonnes and tonnes of rubbish laying down at the school compound every 6.40pm like nobody actually have gone to school? Why is every heated seat in a stadium holds unbelievable amount of waste after every football match like there's no bin provided at all? Why do we have to gather volunteers to clean our pitiful rivers? Don't we love our home? Don't we love ourselves? Don't we love our country? Are we not one of those people who appreciate cleanliness? Because we have "paid" other people to do that job? Really? Are we really that low? Please. Stop littering.

No comments:
Post a Comment