Sushi x Birthday Party

A day before my 23rd birthday, my little cousin was born in Putrajaya. Adylea Zara Ezurien. I know rightttt. Lol. She's so tiny I was a little scared to get my hands on her. She was only 2.21kg my dearrr. Since she's born in mid september, that can only mean one thing, she's a new-year baby too! (if you know what I mean)


My mother used to call me Anak Vampire idek why. Years after that I learnt that I was born on Friday, 13th September 1991. Now you know why. Frightday!


This year, the celebration was wonderful. I had sushi 3 days in a row (pre, while & post birthday party) and all of em were birthday treats! Crying rainbow. It was indeed fun and satisfying to have sushi for lunch, dinner and tea. On 12th Sept, Ezza brought me to Zanmai and we had sushi for tea. It was wonderful. The next day, on my birthday, Mother gave me a brand new cupcake tier that I have eyed for so long from Lovely Lace as a birthday present. My sisters then treated me Sushi for dinner. It was splendid we ate soooo much. The next day, I hangout with my aunties from KL. They brought me to Sushi King at Sunway Pyramid. We feast on lotsa chuka lidako, takoyaki, salmon and matcha ice cream! 

I didn't take so much picture using my phone. Most of the pictures came from other peoples' phone. I enjoyed the meal so much I guess.



If you must know, my father has been googling about grumpy cat for weeks it annoyed us at first but seeing his "passion" towards cat alerted us that something is coming. On my birthday, my father brought us a cat he got from Taman Medan. He called her, Geram. Ha ha ha. Conveniently, he said that's my birthday present. Well..wel.., I love taking care of poops and pees. Don't get me wrong lol. I love Geram so much. She's so cold and sad almost every second of her life. 


Now, I have 3 cats in my house but I'm pretty sure my dad will let the second cat we adopted go bcs she's pregnant. Good bye, Swiper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment