I honestly feel tired living at home. I am not not doing anything. In fact, I have been doing way too much things. Things get pretty messed up especially in the afternoon. I just want to do things I love doing. The pressure would be a whole lot different, I'm sure.
Think, how can I feel pressured finishing customer's order but never feel stress doing it over and over again. Think.
I hate the fact that I am working much too hard to complete the forms so I can get my ass outta here. I love my home so much but I must start standing on my two feet before being even more rude to the people I love.
I hate the fact that I am working much too hard to complete the forms so I can get my ass outta here. I love my home so much but I must start standing on my two feet before being even more rude to the people I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment